Designed with built-in magnets
that allow you to turn your spectacles
into sunglasses in a split second
Turn your spectacles into
sunglasses in a split second
Attach SNAP LENS to the base frame with a simple click to transform your spectacles into sunglasses instantly. SNAP LENS is also fitted with polarised lenses that can reduce glare from shiny surfaces such as the road and water surface to give you a more comfortable vision.
Frame and SNAP LENS are sold as a set. Changing or purchasing only the SNAP LENS in the set is not available.See All OWNDAYS SNAP Products
OWNDAYS SNAP FEATURES
Each frame comes with one SNAP LENS in a set
Convenient 2-in-1 spectacles that
double up as sunglasses
With built-in magnets for quick attaching / detaching
Turn your spectacles into sunglasses
with a simple snap
Polarised lenses that reduce glare from shiny surfaces
SNAP LENS is fitted with
polarised lenses to
give you most comfortable visual experience outdoor
New OWNDAYS SNAP Products NEW ARRIVAL
Frames for Different Occasions HIGHLIGHTS
Classics with a contemporary spinCLASSIC
An expression of your personalityFASHION
Designed specifically for SNAP LENS ORIGINAL CASE
A handy case for storing SNAP LENS
Precautions for Use NOTICE
- Frame and SNAP LENS are sold as a set. Changing or purchasing only the SNAP LENS in the set is not available.
- If you experience any discomfort while using the product, please discontinue use immediately.
- Remove clip-on lens when folding and unfolding the temples.
- Clip-on lens may be detached under impact. Please exercise caution when using the product.
- Lens replacement is not available for clip-on lens.
- Avoid using the product for prolonged period of time before you are accustomed to the vision.
- Avoid using the product with high lens colour intensity when driving at night.
- The level of polarisation varies according to lens colour.
- If you experience headaches or any other discomfort while using the product, please discontinue use immediately and seek medical attention.
- Always detach SNAP LENS and store it in the dedicated SNAP LENS case to avoid scratching the lens.