You may not need a pair now, but if you experience these symptoms….
- Do you have difficulty reading small text recently?
- Do you hold your mobile phone further away to read it?
- Do your eyes feel tired these days when using the computer?
- Do you have difficulty reading?
- Does it take time for your eyes to focus on near objects?
- Do you need to take off your glasses when looking at near objects?
First Progressive Glasses by OWNDAYS
The lenses used in OWNDAYS’ First Progressive Glasses not only provide a wide field of vision at close range, but also minimize optical distortion and discomfort. With a wide clear area that makes it easy to see, it is recommended for people using progressive glasses the first time or those not used to wearing glasses. Start using from your 40’s for better results.
From using mobile phones to driving
OWNDAYS’ First Progressive Glasses enable users to see things both near and far with just one pair of glasses. From looking at near objects such as computers and mobile phones to looking at far objects while driving, the glasses offer comfortable vision in various aspects of your daily lives.