OWNDAYS Clear Vision is the first ever in-house contact lens line from OWNDAYS.
As contact lenses are placed directly on the eyes. OWNDAYS is adamant when it comes to ensuring that the OWNDAYS Clear Vision contact lenses are made according to the highest level of standards and of the best quality, whether you are at work or at play, OWNDAYS Clear Vision allows you to go through your daily activities with crystal clear vision that remains comfortable all day long.
OWNDAYS CLEAR VISION
Being a material with high oxygen permeability, It provides an optimal combination of natural moisture and breathability, with no need for surface treatments or internal wetting agents.
With 48% water content, there is higher oxygen flow to the eye. This increase the oxygen permeability of the lenses, allowing your eyes to feel hydrated and fresh all day long.
These type of lenses are breathable, means oxygen can pass through the silicon hydrogel lens material reaching the eyes, helping to keep them clear, white and healthier.
The lens have a smooth, naturally wettable surface with specially round edge design that minimize any feeling of the lens edge against your eyelid when you blink.
OWNDAYS CLEAR VISION
Silicone Hydrogel (SiHy)
- 12.00 D to +8.00 D (in 0.50 D steps after +/- 6.00 D)
Correct way of using OWNDAYS CLEAR VISION contact lenses.
To protect the health of your eyes, here’s a guide on how to use the contact lenses correctly.
Contact lenses are considered medical devices. With proper handling and use, you will be able to enjoy a comfortable wearing experience. Please take note of the following when using the lenses.
1. Pre-ConsultationIt is a must to go through a pre-consultation with an Eye Care Professional before any purchase.
2. Proper use of contact lensesPlease read through the Product Instruction Guide to understand it fully before using the lenses.
The recommended wearing schedule varies for each individual.
Daily contact lenses are meant for one-time daily use only. Do not re-use them upon removal.
Monthly contact lenses expire 30 days after first opening. Do not re-use them after 30 days from first opening.
3. Regular eye checkTo ensure good eye health, we recommend that you go for an eye test every half yearly.
4. Proper lens careImproper handling of lenses may cause irritation and infections to the eye.
Always practice proper care when handling your contact lenses.